'As an actor, I always attempt to challenge myself with unconventional roles': Ayushmann Khurrana

 Mumbai: Actor Ayushmann Khurrana has said that as an actor, he always attempts to challenge himself with unconventional roles that require him to push beyond barriers and explore a new horizon.

   “As an actor, I always attempt to challenge myself with unconventional roles that require me to push beyond barriers and explore a new horizon. It’s truly rare to come across a film that is artistic and conveys a message of unity. Anek is one such movie with strong emotions and I am looking forward to its television premiere on Sony MAX as I believe the movie must be taken to a larger audience,” he said.

   He was speaking of the World Television Premiere of Anek on Sony MAX.

   Sony MAX announces the World Television Premiere of Ayushmann Khurrana’s action thriller ‘Anek’. Packed with high octane action sequences Anek is set for its television premiere on 30th September at 9pm on Sony MAX.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Konkana Sen Sharma starrer Chashma’s first screening brings Sidharth Malhotra, Aryan Khan, Reema Kagti under one roof

William Schneider opens up about emotional experience behind his character in 'The Crow'

'They are perfect fit of Jigsaw puzzle pieces' says FKA Twigs on her character's bond with Bill Skarsgård in 'The Crow'